We’re getting real festive for fall on the blog today, and this post is all about one of my favorite things in life: snacks! And one of the best places to get fall snacks is Trader Joe’s, so I thought it would be fun to rank them. I didn’t purchase all of them, but these are the ones that peaked my interest.
- Fall Harvest Salsa: 10 – This salsa has a unique flavor that’s sure to please many taste buds.
- Spiced Cider: 10 – This cider is everything you could want. You can drink it cold or heat it up like I did.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip: 3 – This dip was a no-go for me. If there was chicken, I didn’t taste it. I would skip this one if I was you.
- Maple Leaf Cookies: 8 – I enjoyed these cookies very much, but I gave them an 8 because the maple flavor isn’t strong. They taste more like a vanilla cookie than anything else.
- Pumpkin Rolls: 8 – My husband enjoyed these pumpkin rolls a lot, and I think they were tasty as well. However, I still think traditional cinnamon rolls are superior.
- Pumpkin Spice Batons: 8 – I think the cocoa batons from Trader Joe’s are better, but these seasonal batons are still nice.
- Fall Leaf Corn Tortilla Chips: 10 – These tortilla chips are much better than I anticipated, and the leaves are a nice added touch.
I also thought it would be fun to surprise my husband with a fall movie night, so definitely check that out here: