Not too long ago, I put out a blog post entitled: 8 Things To Do In The Comfort Of Your Home. So definitely check that out if you haven’t already.
Today, I’m back with a holiday edition that’s sure to make you feel all the joy of the holiday season right in your humble abode!
- Binge-watch Holiday Movies: You don’t have to tell me twice about bundling up and watching a film, and this is even more true during the holidays. One movie I recently watched that gave me all the feels was Jingle Jangle: A Christmas Journey, and my all-time favorite movie, How The Grinch Stole Christmas, is always a great pick. I’ve been trying my best to wait until December 1st to watch that, but I might cave and watch it earlier. We all deserve a good flick. Am I right?!
- Decorate A Gingerbread House: I always have such a blast doing this, and it’s even more fun to do it with the people you love. I’m looking forward to having a gingerbread building competition with my hubby this year.
- Bake And Decorate Cookies: Decorating gingerbread and sugar cookies are a classic tradition in many households, but don’t limit yourself. The cookie baking and decorating options are endless.
- Light A Christmas Candle, And Listen To Christmas Tunes: Do yourself a favor and get a Winter Candle Apple scented candle from Bath & Body Works. Trust me, you’ll adore the smell. Turn on some Christmas tunes, and breathe in the delightful aroma. I get relaxed just thinking about it.
- Do A Christmas Craft: One of my favorite things to do around the holiday season is to decorate a wreath. There’s nothing like making something and using it as decor. Another fun craft to do by yourself or with family is making ornaments. As always, the Dollar Tree is a great place to get supplies.