You don’t have to leave your home to be productive. In fact, there are many things you can do in the comfort of your own home. I’ve outlined 8 things below, but I’m sure there are many I haven’t even mentioned.
- Connect w/ God – God wants to hear your voice because he loves you and wants to have an intimate relationship with you. The moments where I feel disconnected from God are the moments where I haven’t been spending as much time with Him. Just like any relationship, your relationship with God should be nurtured and developed each and every day. Choose now to become more in tune with the one true creator. Trust me, you won’t regret it!
- Experiment with Food – Now that you’ve got more time on your hands, look up new recipes you can make with the food you already have on hand. I plan on giving this recipe a try real soon.
- Do At-Home Workouts – I love working out at home because there are no excuses or roadblocks in the way. I don’t have to get into my car and drive somewhere. All I have to do is cut on a PopSugar workout and get moving. I’ll also burn off all of those extra calories I built up experimenting with food.
- Have a Netflix Watch Party – My husband and I started doing this with friends. There’s an official Netflix Party website where you can watch movies with lots of other people, but we just called our friends on FaceTime and had a good ol’ time watching a movie together.
- Play Video Games – This tip is from my husband. Find a game you and your friends can play & spend all day having fun. (Wives, just get ready to be ignored. Ha ha)
- Read – Believe it or not, reading is fun. Just find a genre you like and give it a try. I can get sucked into a good book for hours.
- Do Arts & Crafts – You don’t have to be crafty to enjoy doing arts and crafts. I like scrapbooking, but you can sketch, paint, collage, etc. There’s no limit to what you can do. Get those creative juices flowing.
- Spring Clean – If you’re feeling up for the challenge, it’s the perfect time to tidy and clean your home. I don’t know about you, but my mind feels so much clearer when the environment around me is clear.