The great thing about these two DIY collages is that I used resources I had on hand. Now, I will say that I love arts and crafts, so my stock of craft materials might be more plentiful than others. However, you can find most of these items at your local dollar store. I wanted to include the photographs that my husband used to propose to me. So, I decided to make a collage.
To make this, you’ll need:
- 4 x 6 picture frames
- 4 x 6 pictures
- a hot glue gun
- regular tape
- duck tape
- ribbon *optional
- signage *optional
- florals *optional
- First, I made sure the photos were secured in the frames with regular tape and arranged the frames how I would like them to be in the collage.
- Then, I hot glued the picture frames together and duck taped the back of the picture frames together for added support.
- Anything after that is purely optional. I hot glued ribbon, florals and a blessings sign for a personalized look.
And that’s it!The second DIY is even more simple. You will need:
- 8.5 x 11 frames
- 4 x 4 photos
- Instead of putting one large photo into the frames, I took small photos and arranged them in the frames to make a collage.
- Then, I taped the photos down to secure them in place and closed the picture frames.
One thought on “2 Easy DIY Collages”